This role ensures excellent customer service, including both ongoing development and support. In this role you will be working closely with the various stakeholders. Usual workdays are accompanied by both our customers and our own top experts as data/commerce business services are purposefully and successfully completed together.
You lead development work both internally and in the direction of the customer. Basic elements are roadmap planning, resource and allocation planning and forecasting, invoicing. Leading customer meetings weekly, in some cases daily and steering meetings are normal things in your work.
Systematic and organized ways of working take you forward. In addition to the "big picture" of the customer and services, smaller important details don't go unnoticed. Our goal is to deliver our promises to our customers.
You will be important part of our delivery process from planning during the sales phase to managing the services. Relaxed and flexible attitude helps you to be middle of the hectic days. In addition to forward-thinking and executive mindset takes you forward in Your targets.
Experience working with Agile, DevOps, Scrum related methodologies is needed as well as Jira knowledge. You have more than 5 years’ experience of leading development team, preferably with eCommerce platforms. ITIL or similar framework should be familiar.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Finnish and English are required.
Duties in a nutshell
- Managing development internally and towards the customer, run daily work
- Maintain strong relationship with customer and third-party vendors
- Oversee, guide and develop all activities of the customer team
- Ensure team follows best practices and maintain service level agreements
- Coordinate SLA, SLO creations (through Interaction with the business team)
- Develop problem management and service improvement plans
- Manage customer and internal meetings
- Communication and development internally, maintain status and actions
- Long term and short term planning, development roadmap and sprint plan
- Revenue Forecasting, Invoicing, Team resourcing needs / utilitisation
- Maximize billing from services, Identify new leads
Solteq is a Nordic-based firm dedicated to delivering IT services and software solutions, with a strong focus on digitalizing businesses and developing industry-specific software. With extensive expertise in key sectors such as retail, industry, energy, and services, the company has built a significant track record.
Employing more than 520 professionals and maintaining offices in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Poland, and the UK, Solteq serves a diverse customer base across Europe. Remarkably, our company's origins date back to 1982, even though our team is relatively young.
Want to be part of our team? Click Apply we'll be in contact!
By clicking apply you can choose to attach your LinkedIn profile or CV and application. The choice is yours! Whatever you choose to do please don't hesitate, we will start the recruitment process and interviews immediately.
Questions? Please contact Katja Kaartinen for more information by email email@example.com or call directly +358449750371.