The Unified Commerce and Point Of Sale Platforms business is looking for strong growth in Nordics, and for that we need a strong, focused and commercial sales director. Our solutions are modern and serve our customers in the retail and service sector in a multi-channel manner. Our solutions are based on our own product family, which represent the absolute best on the market, and the references for them are first-class. In terms of e-commerce, we deliver the WooCommerce e-commerce platform that meets international standards, which works hand in hand with all our store systems. They meet the requirements in restaurants, specialty and retail stores as well.
The starting point for success in the task is experience in leading a Nordic level sales organization, a natural interest in customers, active and goal-oriented sales by you and of course with your own sales team. The focus is strongly on developing customers' business and building success and you understand the working methods of value- and solution-oriented sales, you are active and lead your team with a p❤sitive attitude.
You are the driver of our growth and success. You are down-to-earth, lead from the front, are open and inclusive, people-oriented result maker.
A picture of the work
As a sales director, the heart of your task is building cooperation with customers, but especially acquiring new customers in the Nordics, both by yourself and in cooperation with the sales team. You lead and coach the sales team, you create a sales plan in your operations that supports planned operations and you know how to use marketing’s support in your operations. With regard to the sales process, you are responsible that we operate with high quality, from qualifying the case all the way to making offers and contracts.
The work includes a lot of interaction with customers, i.e. with people. The work is rewarding, addictive, versatile and mobile. The goal is that customers are visited several days a week and 'office matters' are taken care of on office days.
With us, you get an interesting working environment, responsibility and strong support from colleagues and experts.
We value the following in you:
- You know the Finnish market but you also know what it takes to success in Sweden and Denmark and can support out sales people in there
- You have experience in sales and marketing management and a strong understanding of creating customer value
- Through your work experience, you know the processes of e-commerce, retail or restaurant business: customer service, sales, payment, warehouse and order functions.
- You have experience in selling business systems for retail customers and/or restaurants (B2B sales), i.e. you are already familiar with the target industries.
- Your way of working is active, result-oriented and systematic. You know how to work independently and lead your own team in accordance with the goals given to you.
- You know how to think customer-centrically, you communicate customer value smoothly and you are solution-oriented.
- You know the operating principles of sales and understand the importance of your activity in terms of achieving your own sales results. You know SPIN, MEDDIC or similar sales methodologies and guide your team into utilizing them.
- You speak and write fluent Finnish and have excellent social skills.
- You are able to communicate in English.
- Speaking and understanding Swedish is a bonus.
- A driver's license is a necessary condition for the job, so that you can easily get around the customers.
- You have the opportunity to move around the Nordics (Finland, Sweden, Denmark), because your team members are in these three countries
Solteq is a Nordic-based firm dedicated to delivering IT services and software solutions, with a strong focus on digitalizing businesses and developing industry-specific software. With extensive expertise in key sectors such as retail, industry, energy, and services, the company has built a significant track record.
Employing more than 520 professionals and maintaining offices in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Poland, and the UK, Solteq serves a diverse customer base across Europe. Remarkably, our company's origins date back to 1982, even though our team is relatively young.
If you recognized yourself in the description and were excited about the position and us, send us your application and CV as soon as possible via the application link below. The application period ends on 8 December 2023. However, don't wait unnecessarily for the application deadline, as we process applications as we receive them and fill the position as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
More information about the position will be given to you by Mr. Kimmo Saarinen, you can reach Kimmo by phone at +358503725841 or by email at email@example.com.